Causes of Arm Fat:
- Accumulation of excess fat around arm area causes fat and flabby arms.
- Also growing age causes the arms to get plump as after 20 our body tends to store more fats in various parts and specially lean muscles start to decrease. So fat accumulation overtakes the lean muscles in those areas specially the arms.
- Decreased metabolism is also major cause of fat arms. With age our body’s metabolism rate decreases that means it sheds fewer calories than consumed. This causes fat deposition and specially in areas around arms and thighs.
- Poor lifestyle choices also lead up to fat arms, eating more sugary foods, fried foods and gorging on junk makes it increasingly prominent even in pre-teens
- Lack of physical activities also add up to fat arms.
Best Ways to Lose Arm Fat Quickly:
How to lose weight in your arms by doing exercises at gym:
Ways to reduce art fat at gym are simpler in terms you just need to find time and proceed at the gym. There are some amazing workouts which can help in quicker arm fat reduction. These include:
1- Biceps curl:
- Hold a weight in each hand and stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Let your palms face forward.
- Bend your elbows bringing your lower arms towards shoulders.
- Now lower your arms slowly back with utmost control.
2- Resistance band biceps curl:
- Place your arms on resistance band
- With arms down grab the ends of exercise band with your hands holding it out
- The resistance bands should have ample tension
- Curl your arms up towards your shoulders such that you are pulling the resistance bands
- Lower the arms slowly in a controlled way
3- Alternating hammer curls:
- Hold a weight in each hand with feet shoulder width apart
- Keeping your arms slightly bent and palms of your hands facing inwards towards your body
- Gently bring your right arm towards your shoulder
- Slowly lower the weight back down
- Repeat with other arm
- Sit on a bench with arms on bench and legs straightened on ground
- Now lift your bottom off the bench applying pressure on arms and hands
- Sit down and rise up, continue for 10 times
5- Seated overhead triceps extension:
- Sit of a stability ball
- Extend your arms up to the ceiling
- Bend your elbows blinding the dumbbell in hands behind your head
- Straighten your arms again bringing dumbbell back towards ceiling
6- Cross body:
- Allow warm up and warm down using cross body trainer or elliptical.
- Just begin with slow speed and continue up to high speeds giving traction to arms and legs
How to Lose Arm Fat at Home with Exercises:
1- Push ups:
2- Triceps dips:
- Have a chair and sit with hands on chair and legs stretched out
- Now put all weight on your hands and rise up
- Allow a few seconds and again come down in starting position.
- The whole body weight gets on the triceps and they would tone down
3- Counter push-ups:
- This is exactly same like normal push ups but here we need a platform or table for elevation
- Keep hands on the elevation
- Put legs together
- Allow all weight on hands and toes
- Now begin push ups
- Try to touch the table or elevation with your chin
4- Wrist rotation:
- Stand straight with feet one meter apart
- Stretch out the arms parallel to ground in the shoulder height
- Now bring both the arms and legs in cross position overlapping one arm on other and one leg on other such that they for a scissor
- Continue with strength and speed at least 20 times a day
How to lose arm fat fast with some lifestyle changes:
- Eat smaller portions in a meal, spread out the number of meals and don’t consume too much in one meal.
- Eat breakfast like a kind and dinner like a popper, well this saying is true to its name and proceed with the same always
- Green tea helps in improving and enriching metabolism so include in your diet
- Adopt cardio in daily workout
- Walk more and use stairs instead of elevator
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Diet and fitness for apple shaped body
- How to Stretch Out Shoes And Make Them Fit
- PIYO Workouts For Beginners For Full Body Transformation
- Know some Eco Friendly Workout Tips For Green Workouts